What is the turnaround time for a Polaroid Restoration?
- Our SX-70 Restoration turnaround time is typically 8-12 days from the time we receive your camera. While this is our average, turnaround time can shift depending how deep or shallow our queue is. If you'd like a more accurate estimate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to let you know!
I shipped my camera to you, did you receive it yet?
- If the tracking number indicates that it was delivered, then it should be in our hands safe and sound! If you'd like absolute assurance, please email email@example.com with your Order Number and we will be able to let you know.
I sent my camera in for X issue and now Y issue is happening. What did you do to my camera?
- Our technicians thoroughly services all cameras that pass through our Camera Department and all cameras are warrantied for a full 1-year period of time after leaving our bench. If an unexpected issue arises, please be in touch as soon as possible so we can help assess the situation and help get your camera back in great shape ASAP!
What does the 1-year warranty policy cover?
- Our warranty policy covers all complications or additional repairs that arise within one calendar year of the original repair date. Our policy *does not* cover physical damage to the camera body, impact damage from drops, or water/moisture damage. We reserve the right to deny warranty claims if user error is determined.
What if your technicians can’t fix my camera?
- In the unlikely event our technicians are unable to repair your camera, we will reach out to discuss next possible steps.
Why don’t you repair Polaroid 600 cameras?
- While we service Polaroid 600 cameras internally, we do not offer these services to customers.
My question wasn't answered here.
- Email us! We are happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org