What are your store hours?
- We are open every Tuesday - Sunday from 1:00 - 7:00. Click here for information about visiting us!
How do I find you?
- Brooklyn Film Camera is located at 855 Grand Street, Brooklyn NY 11211.
Do you offer order pickup?
- We do! You can pickup your orders at our location during all open hours. You will receive an email once your order has been fulfilled and is ready to go.
What is your return/exchange policy?
You can find all the details on our return/exchange policy here.
Do your cameras come with a warranty policy?
- Yes! Every camera we sell is thoroughly evaluated, tested, cleaned, and restored by our team of skilled technicians. See warranty policy details here.
What if a camera I purchased malfunctions?
- If a camera you purchased from BFC malfunctions due to mechanical failure within your warranty period, we will either repair the camera *or* exchange it for a new one based on the subsequent assessment and decision of our technicians. Our Camera Department will need to evaluate your camera upon a warranty claim being made. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as any issues arise so we can help out!
Do you ship Internationally?
- Yes, we ship worldwide!
Do you develop and scan film?
- Yes, we offer film drop-off services during all open hours. Film services are available for in-store customers only; we do not accept mail-in orders. Click here to learn more about our film services.
What cameras do you offer repair services for?
- While our Camera Department is capable of repairing a wide variety of cameras for internal-stock purposes, we only offer repair services to customers for the cameras that we are experts at servicing: Polaroid SX-70 Original, SX-70 Sonar, SLR 680. Click here to learn more and to get your service order started.
Do you buy used cameras and gear?
- We do! However, we only buy in-person at our Brooklyn location. Before stopping by, please contact us through email at email@example.com with images of the gear you'd like to sell. We will let you know if we're interested or not first in an effort to save you the hassle of transporting gear if unnecessary. We hold customer cameras for a 1-week evaluation period during which time our Camera Department will thoroughly test and evaluate their condition; we will email you a purchase offer within 7-days of receiving your item(s). We make payment via PayPal exclusively so please be sure to have an account set up. PayPal is the only way we are able to make purchases. If you are not in NYC, we would recommend finding a more local camera shop to sell your equipment to.