FAQs :: Polaroid Services
What is the turnaround time for a Repair or Restoration?
- Our SX-70 turnaround runs approximately 8-10 days from the time the cameras reach our workbench. You’ll receive an email and tracking number when your camera has been shipped back to you.
I sent my camera to you last week, did you receive it yet?
- Please refer to the tracking number on your shipment for delivery information. If the courier service has denoted that the package was delivered, then we have received it.
I sent my camera in for X issue and now Y issue is happening. What did you do to my camera?
- The shutter, electric eye, and internal mechanics of every camera we service are thoroughly tested as part of our CLA. Given the age of these cameras, additional internal failures can arise despite our servicing. However, your camera is covered under one 1-year warranty and you can send us the camera back for additional maintenance.
What does the 1-year warranty cover?
- Our warranty covers any complications or additional repairs that may arise within one calendar year of the original repair date. This does not cover ‘user error’ such as drops, spills, or other impact damages.
What if your technicians can’t fix my camera?
- In the unlikely event our technicians are unable to repair your camera, we will reach out to discuss next possible steps.
Why don’t you repair 600 cameras?
- Traditional box-type 600 cameras have much different wiring and electronics than folding cameras and we are not equipped with the machinery to handle them.