LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back
The world’s first Instant Back for 4×5 cameras to allow the utilization of Fuji Instax Wide film! Proof your large format shots and achieve great details and shallow depth of field with ease.
This beautiful tool is the first ready-made solution to shoot instant film on 4×5 cameras, reviving instant photography for large format after Type-100 film (FP-100C and otherwise) was discontinued in 2016. It's compatible with *all* Graflok-equipped 4×5 cameras but can be utilized on virtually all 4x5 systems with some creativity. Perfect for testing exposure before shooting expensive 4×5 sheet film. Enjoy large format's incredible detail and shallow depth-of-field on instant film!
We highly suggest that all users of the LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back also purchase one of our Integrated Shims, a product that we developed *specifically* to streamline and enhance the LomoGraflok 4×5 shooting process. The shim acts as both a focusing screen *and* spacer for the LomoGraflok Back which saves you time, frustration, and ensures compatibility with essentially any 4x5 system. Learn more about it and add one to your cart here.
- LomoGraflok 4x5 Instant Back
- Focusing Mask
- Dimensions: 186 mm (H) × 120 mm (W) × 50 mm (D)
- Mount Type: Standard 4×5 Graflok
- Focal Plane: Approx. 19 mm backward, compensated by focusing mask (included with purchase)
- Film Format: Fuji Instax Wide
- Frame Counter: Automatic Frame Counter
- Batteries Required: 4 X AA-size (LR6)